Forums
Posted By: Scooby Wanted : Saturday Lad - 24th Jun 2006 10:25pm
A local bodyshop is after an occasional Saturday lad. Not every saturday but most.

Must have common sence

Ideal for a 14 - 16 year old. Great oppertunity to get a foot in the door with a local bodyshop.

Duties will include sweeping up, making coffee's, sweeping up, making Tea's, sweeping up, emptying the bins, sweeping up, Tidying equipment away, sweeping up, going to the shop for Butty's, sweeping up, washing cars, sweeping up and when there is nothing else to do they will be expected to.......... Yip, sweep up think

Wages are poo but as i said it would be great for someone wishing to get a head start and learn some basic knowledge of body & paint work (Whilst sweeping up) smack

PM me for info if you know a young chap or chapess who may be interested.

p.s. this job involves some sweeping up occasionally
Posted By: lawton Re: Wanted : Saturday Lad - 25th Jun 2006 12:39pm
lol, not much sweeping up then? lol, what are the hours? my bro might be interested as hes doing a car body work course at collage
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Wanted : Saturday Lad - 25th Jun 2006 12:52pm
woah thats a hell of a lot of sweeping up to be done raftl
Posted By: Scooby Re: Wanted : Saturday Lad - 25th Jun 2006 1:28pm
its from about 9 till 2-3 oclock but like i said its NOT every saturday, but probably most.

Lawton, its not as bad as i made out but if they expect the worse then any better is a bonus.....

It would be ideal for him if he is doing a college course as there would be potential for him to prep cars and maybe get a bit of hands on. If he were to proove keen and good then there could be a full time job but that would be up to him to proove himself first. One step at a time, provisionally its a saturday lad.

I think you should point out to him he might have to sweep up occasionally smack
Posted By: scoop Re: Wanted : Saturday Lad - 25th Jun 2006 3:47pm
So without the sweeping up it'd actually be a cushy job. Where are the younger members these days?
Posted By: Steve Re: Wanted : Saturday Lad - 25th Jun 2006 7:15pm
selling crack on the street corners?
Jerking off over their playstation?
too damn lazy to get off their ass?

half of em are prolly still on their moms "Bittie"

heheh JK..
Posted By: lawton Re: Wanted : Saturday Lad - 25th Jun 2006 7:26pm
doh, my bro works on a sat and sun 7-2, and hes on good money so doesnt want to give it up,
Posted By: scoop Re: Wanted : Saturday Lad - 25th Jun 2006 7:53pm
I was refferin to CW young members not young peeps in general. And the real answer is...................i dont think we've got many

Nitro was our young member but he's now grown out of "sweeping up" so hes not applicable
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Wanted : Saturday Lad - 26th Jun 2006 10:12am
me and my mates are only 17-18 but we all work saturdays (most of us in halfords) so we cant do it, as much as id like to, sounds like a beast of a saturday job.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral