Forums
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Wanted TV in Card for pc - 25th Jan 2005 7:47pm
just wondering if any one had a Tv in card or could reconmend a good one for me.

cheers
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: Wanted TV in Card for pc - 25th Jan 2005 11:08pm
I have one you can take off me for free if you want it mate. Its a WinTV Express, doesnt have s-video though if thats what you were hoping, has input for an antenna to recieve tv, also has the yellow (coxial??) input which would allow you to use a games console/video player etc with it....

Its nothin special, only a month old, got a better one recently with a remote control and all the works like!

Let me know mate
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Wanted TV in Card for pc - 26th Jan 2005 12:31am
if you dont want it mate ill take it of your hands just want to run normally tv through pc thats all

cheers

when are you out and about
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: Wanted TV in Card for pc - 26th Jan 2005 1:24am
its not that i dont want it but i dont need it smile

ill be glad for you to take it for nothing though atleast somebody will use it lol. It cost me 30 quid bout a month ago and ill try and fish out the box for you....

I will be at the next local meet but i am working so will be really late and you may have all gone by then frown i dont get off work till 9pm at somerfield, upton...

If any members of CW are out and about anywhere in the week (like not actually a cw meet) i will pop along and bring it if you are there mate!
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Wanted TV in Card for pc - 26th Jan 2005 1:28am
we are always at the rock evry night meet me then that would be great.

cheers mate

ill pm you my mobile
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: Wanted TV in Card for pc - 26th Jan 2005 1:31am
cheers mate got your number saved, you down there every single night? what time till usually?
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Wanted TV in Card for pc - 26th Jan 2005 1:33am
around 11.30 - 12

if im not there im sure someone else will take it of you and give it to me.

cheers mate
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: Wanted TV in Card for pc - 26th Jan 2005 1:39am
ill be down one night soon which should hopefully give me the chance to meet some of the CW members....

Dont mention it! happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral