Forums
Posted By: jabber_Ish exercise bike - 5th Mar 2016 7:26pm
after a decent exercise bike if anyone has one for sale, can collect

thanks
Posted By: Kev30x Re: exercise bike - 5th Mar 2016 10:30pm
Hello mate, ive got a York inspiration Excercise bike that you can have for nothing if you want it coz ive not long got a newer second hand one off gumtree.

Ive had it about 6 years from new (Argos) and its done me a good turn fitness wise and clothes hanger wise! Ha

Anyway the bad bits are that there are a few spots of rust by the feet

Two of the plastic feet covers are missing as i misplaced them when moving, this doesn't affect the balance or nothing.

The pulse monitor doesn't work as the young niece snapped the pulse sensor wire, she also broke the plastic monitor off the frame when doing this but i screwed it back on in such a way that it looks fine but its not as strong as it once was on the frame.

The monitor works for everything else, distance, cals lost, time etc etc.

When pedalling there is a slight clicking sound coming from inside the bike on one of the pedal arms, after every rotation, although this doesn't affect the bike it can become annoying and i just used to throw my mp3 on when doing my daily half hour spin. If you are good at DIY then it feels like the pedal arm needs slightly tightening/Greased up from inside the bike.

Anyway i will send you a pic later or tomorrow if interested and you can pick up Tomorrow afternoon if poss. I was still using it up until getting my new bike but no worries if your after one in perfect condition.

Here is a pic of the same bike http://www.amazon.co.uk/York-Fitness-Inspiration-100-Cycle/dp/B002C679T0

Kev
Posted By: Kev30x Re: exercise bike - 6th Mar 2016 2:42am
[img:center][Linked Image][/img]
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: exercise bike - 8th Mar 2016 4:13pm
hiya sorry ive been away and not logged in,

that would be perfect for what im after, if you want to drop me a pm to sort out me coming to collect it off you , many thanks

Jabber
Posted By: Kev30x Re: exercise bike - 10th Mar 2016 1:29pm
Pm'd you mate.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral