Forums
Posted By: minicooper Liverpool FC Charity Match Tickets - 21st Mar 2015 12:05pm
I'm hoping to buy 2 tickets for the match on 29th March 2015 and I'm willing to pay over the odds. Does anyone have 2, please?
Posted By: organiser Re: Liverpool FC Charity Match Tickets - 21st Mar 2015 12:23pm
Surely no-one on Wiki Wirral would ask a fellow forum member over the odds prices....I would hope you get them offered to you at face value
Posted By: Smiler_ Re: Liverpool FC Charity Match Tickets - 22nd Mar 2015 3:11pm
Originally Posted by minicooper
I'm hoping to buy 2 tickets for the match on 29th March 2015 and I'm willing to pay over the odds. Does anyone have 2, please?
Ask markeee am sure he will oblige with the over the odds price, he is good that.
Posted By: markeee Re: Liverpool FC Charity Match Tickets - 23rd Mar 2015 9:28am
Originally Posted by PeterJ
Originally Posted by minicooper
Ask markeee am sure he will oblige with the over the odds price, he is good that.

that's funny as all I offer on here is at cost or less
Posted By: minicooper Re: Liverpool FC Charity Match Tickets - 23rd Mar 2015 5:01pm
Do you have two tickets?
Posted By: minicooper Re: Liverpool FC Charity Match Tickets - 24th Mar 2015 10:26am
got two tickets this morning £20 each. thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral