Forums
Posted By: Petei123 Liverpool Match Tickets - 31st Mar 2014 9:24am
Hi all, I'm looking for 2 tickets to each of the following Liverpool home games.

Sunday 12th April vs Man City
Sunday 11th May vs Newcastle

ideally looking for cost price tickets. Willing to negotiate though but not paying stupid prices that I've found online.
Woulf also be happy with either of the games, but ideally both.

Thanks
Posted By: j_demo Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 31st Mar 2014 11:50am
You'll be extremely lucky to get tickets v man city, especially at cost price as that game might well be the title decider now.

But if you find any, let me know. I'm also interested!
Posted By: Petei123 Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 31st Mar 2014 12:29pm
I've seen tickets for all remaining home games priced at £600. But there is no way in hell I'm paying that. People who buy tickets and bump up the prices significantly for a quick quid are not fans of the sport and just pray on desperation from people with an actual interest.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 31st Mar 2014 12:40pm
I completely agree, and have seen them go upwards of that also. Which is why it'll take a miracle to get city tickets at face value. Even the away seating would be the same price, it's a massive game for both clubs!

The Newcastle game you're more likely to get tickets for, but as that's the game that might confirm the title for us again hiked prices will be common.

Best if luck and hope you get some though!!
Posted By: Salmon Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 31st Mar 2014 2:51pm
Have you tried stub hub? Some people charge "reasonable" prices on there, others do what you say and fleece people.Disgraceful in my opinion.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 31st Mar 2014 4:37pm
Originally Posted by Salmon
Have you tried stub hub? Some people charge "reasonable" prices on there, others do what you say and fleece people.Disgraceful in my opinion.

I've checked there before, checked again. Stubhub is part of eBay and I think they're actively engaging in stopping sales with extortionate prices which is goo! But just checked again now. Still nothing!

See attached file.

Description: Stubhub LFC ticket options.
Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: baconbutty Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 31st Mar 2014 8:33pm
I can never blame the people who sell them for extortionate prices... I blame the people who buy them. As supporters we could bankrupt the premier league in no time. Simple answer boycott the matches, turn sky sports off and don't buy any merchandise instant impact. It would seriously make the industry reassess it's business model and would stop people being paid 300k a week.

Good luck with you ticket quest fella!!
Posted By: snowshoes Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 31st Mar 2014 9:35pm
Originally Posted by j_demo
Originally Posted by Salmon

I've checked there before, checked again. Stubhub is part of eBay and I think they're actively engaging in stopping sales with extortionate prices which is goo! But just checked again now. Still nothing!

See attached file.

Something wrong there. Liverpool play on the 13th at different time.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 1st Apr 2014 12:40am
MUFC tickets going cheap
Posted By: markeee Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 1st Apr 2014 11:40am
Originally Posted by fish5133
MUFC tickets going cheap

or as we are on the Wirral trfc ?
Posted By: baconbutty Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 1st Apr 2014 11:13pm
No such thing as a cheap tranmere ticket. That's why I refuse to go. Think it was 21 quid the other week. That's why I bycott it and play 9 holes on the warren for £6.50
Posted By: j_demo Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 9th Apr 2014 1:26pm
Originally Posted by baconbutty
No such thing as a cheap tranmere ticket. That's why I refuse to go. Think it was 21 quid the other week. That's why I bycott it and play 9 holes on the warren for £6.50

a good walk spoiled.
Posted By: brady Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 9th Apr 2014 9:16pm
Shame realy
im an lfc season ticket holder, I can't go to any of the remaining games because of health problems, my son just claimed my man city ticket for his girl for £60 (well he is my son) but might let my Newcastle or Chelsea game go to someone else....but its only 1 ticket...willing to negotiate
Posted By: DJDuck Re: Liverpool Match Tickets - 9th Apr 2014 10:48pm
Give you £100 for your Newcastle ticket...will attend myself as a fan and am going to Hillsborough Charity game etc. Find it hard to get Prem tickets.

Richard (Bromborough)

© Wirral-Wikiwirral