Forums
Posted By: coops WANTED Old Casette Tapes in cases if possible - 20th Jan 2014 8:42pm
Hi I am looking for at least 80 old casette tapes preferably in their cases if possible please.
It is to make some decorations for a 1980's themed party .
Fingers crossed some people may have some to clear out
Many thanks in advance

Margie
I am based in Birkenhead and can collect most evenings , thanks
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: WANTED Old Casette Tapes in cases if possible - 20th Jan 2014 8:49pm
Try the charity shops if you have no luck here, they often have a load they'd be happy to get rid of for just a few quid (even cheaper if they don't have to work).
Posted By: davew3 Re: WANTED Old Casette Tapes in cases if possible - 20th Jan 2014 9:50pm
Don't know when the next car boot sale is at Tranmere Rovers but you can get loads of tapes usually very cheap
Posted By: j_demo Re: WANTED Old Casette Tapes in cases if possible - 21st Jan 2014 2:25pm
we have LOADS of bags full of them that we are yet to sort through (for any decent ones... hopefully) and the rest are gonna be binned. when is your party and i'll see if i can get as many sorted ASAP

but i imagine we'll have about 100 (at least) going spare.
Posted By: coops Re: WANTED Old Casette Tapes in cases if possible - 27th Jan 2014 3:29pm
We are looking for them asap so we can get started on centre pieces we are going to use them for .
So whenever you can say would be great and i can pick them up one evening if that is okay with you .
THANK YOU
Posted By: coops Re: WANTED Old Casette Tapes in cases if possible - 27th Jan 2014 3:30pm
Thanks i never thought of that but have bought a few at Charity Shops many thanks
Posted By: coops Re: WANTED Old Casette Tapes in cases if possible - 27th Jan 2014 3:31pm
Thanks i have bought a few so far from Charity Shops but it is proving quite a treasure hunt

thanks for your reply
© Wirral-Wikiwirral