Forums
Posted By: trouble heaters wanted - 10th Nov 2013 5:12pm
has any one got any spare heaters they dont need. my sons landlord will not get the heating fixed and its freezing in the house .he is getting reported but there are 3 little kids there as well and he wont even provide heaters .if any one could help out that would be great thankyou
Posted By: dave_g Re: heaters wanted - 10th Nov 2013 7:12pm
why are people scared of landlords?if the house is unfit for living in refuse to pay rent until it is fixed!seen a few people in unfit/unsafe properties and it isn't on especialy with kids in the house.
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: heaters wanted - 10th Nov 2013 9:10pm
I have a spare fan heater.
Posted By: trouble Re: heaters wanted - 10th Nov 2013 9:30pm
thanks so much candy floss how much do u want for it . have tryed to pm you but wont let me
Posted By: trouble Re: heaters wanted - 10th Nov 2013 9:31pm
he telling them not to bother him . we no hes out of order but at the moment its a roof over there heads
Posted By: Sallybear Re: heaters wanted - 10th Nov 2013 10:14pm
Er.... go to police or council Landlords are required etc, tenants have rights. It isn't hard to deal with. The law will be on the tenants side.
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: heaters wanted - 11th Nov 2013 2:20pm
Originally Posted by trouble
thanks so much candy floss how much do u want for it . have tryed to pm you but wont let me
ALLclear now.i would take Sallybears advice and dont let this landlord away with what he is doing to you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral