Forums
Posted By: NewBrighton Wooden Pallets and old rope for Wirral Event - 18th Jul 2013 10:46am
Hi all,

I'm one of the organisers of the Pirate event due to be held in New Brighton in August. As you know WBC have no budget this year, for holding events on the Wirral and so as a community group of volunteers, we have decided to go ahead with the event and try to source donations and supplies.

We need plenty of wooden pallets (in good condition if poss) and lots of rope and would be grateful if anyone could donate some of these items, we can collect.

Mersey Pirates and Mermaids website

Thanks guys x
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Wooden Pallets and old rope for Wirral Event - 18th Jul 2013 11:34am
New Brighton, if you have a large van then you are welcome to this wood that i still have, check the link. It is in good condition.

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/802596/Re_Free_Wood.html#Post802596
Hi Kevin,
fantastic, if you can DM me your details and I will organise a day/time for one of the guys to call round with the van.
Sue : D
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Wooden Pallets and old rope for Wirral Event - 18th Jul 2013 12:54pm
Hi Sue, pm'd you
© Wirral-Wikiwirral