Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 8:15am
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays sun news papers, am after the Alton Towers tokens, if any one has them.
Posted By: moretonjeffo Re: Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 10:14am
always shocks me that anyone from merseyside would have anything to do with that filthy lying rag
Posted By: eddie64 Re: Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 10:22am
totaly agree with moretonjeffo.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 11:27am
Originally Posted by moretonjeffo
always shocks me that anyone from merseyside would have anything to do with that filthy lying rag
Originally Posted by eddie64
totaly agree with moretonjeffo.

Am sure you will find a place in the chat room for posting your views, why do you feel the need to post it in my request.

You are not offering what i have asked for, what you have wrote has nothing to do with my request.

So your posts are well off topic, Why dont you post your feelings in Here

or Here

Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 12:59pm
Burger,you must have a huge pair of brass ones to admit to buying the Sun newspaper,especially as some folks would view this action as dishonouring the memory of the Hillsborough dead.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 2:25pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Burger,you must have a huge pair of brass ones to admit to buying the Sun newspaper,especially as some folks would view this action as dishonouring the memory of the Hillsborough dead.
I am having a hard time understanding where you are getting your info from, Can you point out to me where in my post I admit to buying the sun, as i have read and re read my post am i can not see where i say this.

So if you are seeing this, then i believe you are the only one who can.

I am after the vouchers, am sorry but if that offends you, then so be it, I like a bargain as much as the next person.
Posted By: dadave Re: Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 2:58pm
Ludwigvan, do you have Sky TV?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 2:59pm
burger i dont understand that people on here seem to be saying that you've been buying the paper when your clearly asking for the tokens for free!if it saves me £90 then im quite happy to buy the sun just to throw it away when i have taken the vouchers out.i like most people think the sun is a croc of s**t but i wouldnt tell anyone else what they should do with they're money.just for the record tho the vouchers didn't start until saturday. smile
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 4:34pm

I don't possess a television set Dave.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Sun paper - 5th Mar 2013 4:45pm
Even though you assert that you don't actually purchase the Sun newspaper,you are still attempting to profit from an offer run by the newspaper, thereby supporting it and giving it credibility it does not deserve, in my opinion.But having said that,it's a free country Burger,follow your own path.Have a nice day out.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral