Forums
Posted By: Lacylee Wanted..Urgently.... - 26th Feb 2013 9:31am
Reclining armchair in good condition plus wardrobe also in good condition. Sorry can't pay anything, but really need these items as a B/day present. Government have taken away most of my income but would still like to get said items for Son's b/day. Unfortunately don't have any means of 'saving' or any means of gaining any money. So very sad and disturbed that I cannot provide 'real' gifts to my Son. But, I do know he really needs a wardrobe and would really like a reclining armchair (My Son is blind) but he likes his comforts and needs somewhere to put his clothes! I cannot afford to buy these things, shamefully, but if anyone has these things that are maybe surpless to you? or perhaps 'in the way'? please could you contact me? I'd really really appreciate anyone who can 'donate' these items?
Thank you
Posted By: Salmon Re: Wanted..Urgently.... - 26th Feb 2013 10:25am
Have you tried freecycle?
http://groups.freecycle.org/freecyclewirral/posts/search
Posted By: Salmon Re: Wanted..Urgently.... - 26th Feb 2013 10:27am
PS this should be in Wanted items not for sale, you may get more responses there.
Posted By: shar215 Re: Wanted..Urgently.... - 26th Feb 2013 10:30am
sorry to hear about your son ..but a reclining chair and a wardrobe for his birthday .
Posted By: valli Re: Wanted..Urgently.... - 26th Feb 2013 11:03am
Laceylee get in touch with Wirral visually impaired centre Ashville rd Birkenhead.They have advisers who help access charities who help purchase items needed by blind people and will help check your sons benefits allowance also there is a place called Wired that helps Carers access help.just google these names for links .hope this helps you and your son
Posted By: RedMen231 Re: Wanted..Urgently.... - 26th Feb 2013 11:51am
you could Allways try certain charity shops in the high street that sell furniture also they might be able for you to pay weekly or monthly am not sure you would have to ask.I will keep eye out for you if any furniture is going for free
Posted By: melloi Re: Wanted..Urgently.... - 26th Feb 2013 7:30pm
if your on fb join a group called thelma and louise and ask there you might get some help its worth a try
Posted By: Lacylee Re: Wanted..Urgently.... - 27th Feb 2013 8:45am
Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it. Oh and for the person who asked; Yes, it's for his birthday because that's what he said he'd like, a reclining chair. I'd just like to give him what he'd like to have.

Posted By: shar215 Re: Wanted..Urgently.... - 27th Feb 2013 12:14pm
sorry i didnt realise your son was an adult ..no offence was meant. thought it was a bit funny a child wanting a recliner chair . sorry my mistake
Posted By: Lacylee Re: Wanted..Urgently.... - 28th Feb 2013 5:09am
It's Ok, perhaps I should have said. He's 17 (soon)and really wants one
© Wirral-Wikiwirral