Forums
hi this is a massive long shot but you dont get if you dont ask!!my parents were victims of the st asaph floods and their home was ruined,they have been in a 17ft touring caravan in their garden since before christmas but they are finding it unbearable and need somewhere bigger for the month of march while the builders are doing their work on the house,so if anybody has or knows of anybody with a static caravan for rent for the month of march please could they let me know,the rent would be paid upfront and my dad would be more than happy to leave a safety deposit that would be refundable at the end after inspection.(although i very much doubt he would be having any mad party's at his age)haha thanks.
wont the insurance cough up for somewhere ?
I have sent you a pm.
yeah the insurance have paid for the caravan in the garden but its just not big enough!!they were fine in there but after 3 months its really getting to them and their pensioners,but because insurance already paying for the caravan they got it wont pay for another!!(which is fair enough really)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral