Forums
Posted By: motionspoon3 Has anyone got any cardboard boxes? - 8th Feb 2013 6:22am
Hi, we are moving home early next week, I was wondering if anyone has any spare / free cardboard boxes I could have? flat packed ones are fine as I could happily re-tape them to boxes again, ideally looking for 10-20 medium to large boxes, have access to a car so could collect them, last time we moved home I purchased some boxes but gave them away to a friend later, this time we are on a really really tight budget and would be delighted if anyone could help us out. I will go and ask at local shops etc if no-one replies but would be ideal if I could organize them here, many thanks...
Posted By: IanR123 Re: Has anyone got any cardboard boxes? - 8th Feb 2013 10:17am
Ask at the local shops in the area you are moving to Not the area you are are moving from

They will view you as a new customer
Posted By: motionspoon3 Re: Has anyone got any cardboard boxes? - 9th Feb 2013 6:07pm
managed to get a load of small ones from local shops today, will have to get busy with the gaffer/duct tape, thanks for advice + looking...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral