Forums
Posted By: colin86 xbox wireless adapter cash wating - 30th Jan 2013 12:18am
need a wireless adapter reasonable price as im a tight ass but refuse to pay thirty odd pound for one in shops inbox if your gettin rid of one thanks people.
Posted By: j_demo Re: xbox wireless adapter cash wating - 30th Jan 2013 12:27pm
could you not get a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ethernet cable from ebay?? my mates got a 25m one for about £12 on ebay and run it round the room and under the carpets into the room upstairs with the modem in, and it works better than wireless as obviously there can be no disruption to wireless signal...
Posted By: TheDr Re: xbox wireless adapter cash wating - 30th Jan 2013 12:44pm
The Ethernet leads are a LOT faster than wireless (so I'm told by the gamers that come in all the time), 30m is the longest lead we keep in, £10, so cheaper than eBay smile
Posted By: Jtaylor Re: xbox wireless adapter cash wating - 30th Jan 2013 1:30pm
30 meter ebay £2.95 free postage http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30M-CAT5e...workingCables_RL&hash=item4157586d8d
Posted By: kimpri Re: xbox wireless adapter cash wating - 30th Jan 2013 1:50pm
Xbox wireless adapter £20

Attached picture DSCF8002.JPG
Posted By: j_demo Re: xbox wireless adapter cash wating - 30th Jan 2013 3:33pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
The Ethernet leads are a LOT faster than wireless (so I'm told by the gamers that come in all the time), 30m is the longest lead we keep in, £10, so cheaper than eBay smile

i'm an xbox live gamer and i use ethernet, and i swear by it religiously!

i have 2 slimline 360's, both with wifi but i have my main one connected to ethernet and my secondary bedroom one on wifi and i can notice a difference in connection speeds.

(granted i do have fibre optic broadband which helps matters too)
Posted By: turnip Re: xbox wireless adapter cash wating - 30th Jan 2013 11:46pm
Ditto. My 360 was so much better plugged in to the modem but then it got moved out of my room so I just bought a wireless adapter. Those ones above with the single ariel are terrible for signal too. Not worth it.
Posted By: markeee Re: xbox wireless adapter cash wating - 31st Jan 2013 10:43am
i can get you offical black one but there 30 i have been told that the unofficial black one is better and £25
Posted By: colin86 Re: xbox wireless adapter cash wating - 31st Jan 2013 11:37am
cheers guys
© Wirral-Wikiwirral