Forums
Posted By: DeanoBirko WANTED: PCI-E Graphics card with HDMI out - 9th Oct 2012 1:24pm
As cheap as possible... up to a tenner please. Doesnt matter about the ram on it, as long as it has hdmi out.

Thanks a lot.
Hi dean take a look at the Ati 5450 or 6450. They are about 20 quid brand new in ebuyer
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: WANTED: PCI-E Graphics card with HDMI out - 9th Oct 2012 6:51pm
You can go to http://www.cableuniverse.co.uk/ and buy a DVI to HDMI, or a VGA to HDMI cable for as cheap as chips, no need for a HDMI out on your computer, they come in all kinds of lengths to suit.
Nice one, just wanted a cheapo one to replace my onboard which is broken. If I use VGA to HDMI, would that carry a HD signal +? It wont carry audio either...
Posted By: TheDr Re: WANTED: PCI-E Graphics card with HDMI out - 9th Oct 2012 9:40pm
Give my place a call tomorrow, I know they've stripped a lot of machines down this last week or so and they might have a card .
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: WANTED: PCI-E Graphics card with HDMI out - 10th Oct 2012 11:39am
Cheers mate, just managed to get one. Im baffled as to why mine isnt working though... Cheers.
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: WANTED: PCI-E Graphics card with HDMI out - 10th Oct 2012 4:39pm
Glad you got it sorted, but yeah fair point about no audio through vga, its been that long since I used vga that I had forgot about that lmao!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral