Forums
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep African Grey Parrot - 24th Jul 2012 5:55pm
I'm posting this on behalf of my mum,
She is looking to purchase an African Grey Parrot.
Bust be a baby, and cage must come included.

Will pay good money and collect at your convenience.

If anybody knows anyone who either breeds or sells them,
could you please let me know.
Cheers

ShaunTheSheep
laugh
Posted By: j_demo Re: African Grey Parrot - 24th Jul 2012 7:56pm
contact the shop on seaview road called "pets paradise" (it's at the very top by the bend near the captains pit) he will be able to put you in contact with someone that sells them hopefully.

nice fella too
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: African Grey Parrot - 24th Jul 2012 8:37pm
swift as a bird in tranmere sells them.but speaking from exsperiance if i was you i would go to a breader and get a hand reared one.can look for you if ya want
Posted By: TheDr Re: African Grey Parrot - 24th Jul 2012 9:39pm
Swift as a Bird is recommended, Mandy, the owner, is in this totally for the birds and cares far more about them than certain breeders who are completely money orientated.
Even if you don't buy one through her she can give you a lot of advice which in the long run will save you a LOT of money.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: African Grey Parrot - 24th Jul 2012 10:35pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
Swift as a Bird is recommended, Mandy, the owner, is in this totally for the birds and cares far more about them than certain breeders who are completely money orientated.
Even if you don't buy one through her she can give you a lot of advice which in the long run will save you a LOT of money.

yes i know mandy she comes to my house to clip my parrots claws and if i have a problem i always go to her 1st.
i also know a few good breaders who will always be happy to help you even a few years down the line.but as you say there are some breaders out there who are only in it for the money
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Re: African Grey Parrot - 2nd Aug 2012 5:28pm
Thanks all, she has now sorted it.. smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral