Forums
Posted By: turnip Warehouse - 1st Jul 2012 11:06am
Looking for a warehouse to rent, must be 5000sqft or more, fairly near transport links and not at an extortionate price. Cheers.
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: Warehouse - 1st Jul 2012 4:46pm
There is a unit on the same block as WIRE furniture recycling, just off Kelvin rd, Wallasey.
Its big and I know the price has been dropped by around half from when I was looking at it 3 years ago.
Link!

This is the listing for the sale of the building but I know it is for let too.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Warehouse - 1st Jul 2012 5:45pm
what sort of access do you need for vehicles?
Posted By: turnip Re: Warehouse - 1st Jul 2012 6:18pm
Some parking and public access will be required
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Warehouse - 1st Jul 2012 6:37pm
back of merseyside engines on cleveland st is a unit, think it's around 4,000 sq ft?

also worth speaking to john or sharon from zone first, very easy to deal with.
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: Warehouse - 1st Jul 2012 8:28pm
heres a few mate.

prenton way. (just off motorway junction 3)

Arrow comercial park (unit 11)
Posted By: turnip Re: Warehouse - 1st Jul 2012 9:22pm
Already looked at the arrowe commercial park, the estate agent messed us around then treated us like shit, so won't deal with Roy Backhouse again.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Warehouse - 1st Jul 2012 10:02pm
http://www.novaloca.com/commercial-property/merseyside_Bromborough

try there
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: Warehouse - 1st Jul 2012 10:11pm
Originally Posted by mrhanky
back of merseyside engines on cleveland st is a unit, think it's around 4,000 sq ft?

also worth speaking to john or sharon from zone first, very easy to deal with.

The person who owns this unit, also owns the unit I mentioned in my earlier post
Posted By: turnip Re: Warehouse - 2nd Jul 2012 9:10am
We were actually really interested in the one behind Merseyside Engines but having viewed it and put a bid in with the estate agent we were told that it had been sold, although again the estate agent wasnt exactly falling over himself to help us.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Warehouse - 2nd Jul 2012 10:11am
try zone first then, very easy to deal with and i know john has got a couple of big empty places at the moment.
the one i moved out of is about 5,000sq ft but it's split level.
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: Warehouse - 2nd Jul 2012 2:56pm
Originally Posted by turnip
We were actually really interested in the one behind Merseyside Engines but having viewed it and put a bid in with the estate agent we were told that it had been sold, although again the estate agent wasnt exactly falling over himself to help us.

Seems like a current trend with estate agents lately, I've been looking at pubs for 3 months and it like they don't want to rent them out!
Posted By: turnip Re: Warehouse - 2nd Jul 2012 6:04pm
Originally Posted by anniebo28
Originally Posted by turnip

Seems like a current trend with estate agents lately, I've been looking at pubs for 3 months and it like they don't want to rent them out!

Tell me about it, you'd think they'd be biting my hand off to take my money but they'd rather just not reply when we try to contact them. Roy Backhouse didn't reply to us for 6 weeks, and after finally chasing him down started spewing out extortionate figures he knew we couldn't afford. It would have just been more polite to say he wasn't interested.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral