Forums
Posted By: bangbang any one selling any weights and bench - 5th Jun 2012 7:22am
hi wiki people of wirral is ther any one selling weights an bench please asap thanks
Posted By: turnip Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 5th Jun 2012 8:41am
Might be selling one when I clear out the garage tease What kind of set up you looking for?
Posted By: eggandchips Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 5th Jun 2012 9:06am
am selling a multi gym, pm if interested
Posted By: rocketfella Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 5th Jun 2012 2:05pm
gotta molti gym aswell if interested
Posted By: Lightning Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 5th Jun 2012 2:12pm
Originally Posted by rocketfella
gotta molti gym aswell if interested
how much you selling your multi gym ??
any pics
Posted By: eggandchips Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 5th Jun 2012 3:01pm
lightning.
look back through old for sale items. last dec i think

£75
as new, due to shoulder injury
Posted By: bangbang Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 5th Jun 2012 5:22pm
hi am after bench weight bar wid weights and dumb bells wid weights thanks no multigym thanks
Posted By: bangbang Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 5th Jun 2012 5:26pm
i cant find it freind
Posted By: eggandchips Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 5th Jun 2012 6:44pm
6 dec 2011
Posted By: bangbang Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 7:00am
i am trying to go back to the 6th december but cant do it mate
Posted By: eggandchips Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 1:32pm
welcome to view
http://www.exercisesupplies.co.uk/comparison/product/Vitesse-150lb-Home-Gym.html
Posted By: bangbang Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 2:55pm
sorry mate i want a bench with weight bar and weights and dumb bells with weights
Posted By: turnip Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 3:05pm
Will go down to the garage tomorrow and get some pics pal.
Posted By: bangbang Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 4:57pm
is write il save the money and wait for you an try sort a pick up out to get them on standby in case i want them
Posted By: turnip Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 5:12pm
If you need it delivering I'd be able to deliver for the fuel cost. Also, not sure this one has dumbells cause I think someones using them. But as far as I know the rest of it is still there with a load of weights and stuff.
Posted By: D_J_M Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 6:07pm
i got a weights bench sit up bench dumbells barbell and plastic weights around 60 kg 3 bodybuilding dvds and a gym ball 30 pickup wallasey
Posted By: bangbang Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 8:51pm
ok mate wer on no prob il wait til ure ready hope its got dumb bells me fingers are crossd i can get my bird to bring me satday as she off work then that ok then if i want i pay you to bring to mine
Posted By: bangbang Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 8:52pm
how much u want mate
Posted By: D_J_M Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 9:27pm
25 quid pickup from wallasey mate
Posted By: keving Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 6th Jun 2012 11:04pm
Originally Posted by D_J_M
25 quid pickup from wallasey mate

Is it just plastic weights you have ?
Posted By: bangbang Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 7th Jun 2012 5:22am
i am going to sort a van out mate ill b in touch that ok
Posted By: D_J_M Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 7th Jun 2012 9:12am
thats sound mate will pm ya my number
Posted By: D_J_M Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 7th Jun 2012 9:14am
no mate i have a weights bench a barbell 2 dumbells a situp bench 6 plastic spinlocks and a gym ball and 3 advanced bodybuilding dvds and around 60kg in plastic concrete filled york weights
Posted By: bangbang Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 7th Jun 2012 3:03pm
i dont no wa pm is mate
Posted By: D_J_M Re: any one selling any weights and bench - 8th Jun 2012 10:08am
its a private message have sent it now
© Wirral-Wikiwirral