Forums
Posted By: tjc79uk Wanted, somewhere to store a van. - 15th Apr 2012 1:43am
I have a American van, similar to a day van, and I'm looking for somewhere to store it.
The van has no MOT at the moment so would need either a driveway, garage, or maybe a space outside a commercial unit, as long as its not on the road.
It would only be for a few months, maybe a bit longer, until I get it on the road again.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.
TC
Posted By: gizzin Re: Wanted, somewhere to store a van. - 15th Apr 2012 4:34am
You can keep it outside my place on private land if you want, I hate all these new laws. I may be able to help you restore it.... I get the impression you just want it taken off the road for now. I can do that for you. Its just space to me. Its wide open to the elements and not garaged but I can make sure you get here without the bizzies getting involved. You will need to register it off road with the DVLA.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted, somewhere to store a van. - 16th Apr 2012 8:38am
if you get stuck i have a good friend that has a car storage place over in liverpool either short term or long term at good rates !!!

he stores a lot of cars and vans for the vw guys let me know if you want his no ??
© Wirral-Wikiwirral