Forums
Posted By: markeee wanted manure for garden - 12th Apr 2012 3:45pm
need lot for garden please
Posted By: flybynight Re: wanted manure for garden - 12th Apr 2012 8:57pm
There is a farm just before the irby Mill on the way to Royden park ,I rode past there Saturday and they had bags of free manure outside all they asked was the return of the bags.I presume this is a regular event so just keep your eyes open.
Posted By: gizzin Re: wanted manure for garden - 14th Apr 2012 12:41am
I suppose I could stretch to a poo or two for you. PM me your address.... I can be very discrete.
Posted By: gizzin Re: wanted manure for garden - 14th Apr 2012 10:02pm
I guess you are keeping me like a mushroom.... kept in the dark and fed on s**t.... I am most eager to propagate your garden in the most natural way.... the finest steaks and fish come out of me.... I would be a most remarkable addition to your finery. I could even go as far as adding ambiance your living quarters.... my fee's are very low.
Posted By: markeee Re: wanted manure for garden - 15th Apr 2012 9:28am
yes great sounds good but unsure if fish and steaks will work with what i am trying to grow, did you say you eat mushrooms ? as that has to be a must.
Posted By: markeee Re: wanted manure for garden - 15th Apr 2012 10:44am
flybynight thanks for that but would need someone to collect and deliver as need about a ton !
Posted By: markeee Re: wanted manure for garden - 20th Apr 2012 8:44am
still looking
Posted By: katiechops Re: wanted manure for garden - 20th Apr 2012 2:31pm
Give Dale Farm a ring in Heswall, they will deliver either by the bag, or loose, very good stuff, best I have had by far!
Posted By: markeee Re: wanted manure for garden - 23rd Apr 2012 7:23am
will do thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral