Forums
Posted By: gizzin Ceramic bald Lionel Richie bust wanted.... - 11th Apr 2012 12:02am
I am looking for a replica of the bust made in the Lionel Richie “Hello” video.

However I’d like it to be bald as I intend to recreate that lovable afro-mullet with some sort of cream cheese dip at parties. Not that I have many parties, but if I had this, I might start. I’d like it to be maybe about a foot tall. It really has to look like that bust (which oddly enough doesn’t look like Lionel Richie at all) or it won’t be worth it. Hopefully it can be the same orangish-brown matte finish that is in the video but I understand making it safe for a cheesy-afro might lead to some compromises.

Please pm me with a bid including a breakdown of the cost of supplies and labour. I can also exchange for computer repair (mac/pc, virus/malware repair, etc) or maybe an ipad.

A food hygiene friend informed me that terracotta would not be a good choice for a food-safe sculpture.

Many thanks.

Attached picture 573.jpg
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Ceramic bald Lionel Richie bust wanted.... - 16th Apr 2012 11:54am
HA HA WTF?!
Posted By: markeee Re: Ceramic bald Lionel Richie bust wanted.... - 16th Apr 2012 1:18pm
do you know anyone who sells the stuff your prescribed mate ?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral