Forums
Posted By: sarahdavo wanted computer wizz kid to fix my comp - 5th Mar 2012 2:20pm
Hi

does anybody on this site fix pc,s. my comp wont work, and i want to get it fixed, as i have all my familly pics on the hard drive. so i need it fixed so i can at least transfer all the pics onto disc.

the problem is when i switch it on and its booting up, it gets to the windows xp screen, and then shuts off, and then rebbots again, to the black screen with the white writing on, then shuts off again.
thanks sarah
Posted By: Mark Re: wanted computer wizz kid to fix my comp - 5th Mar 2012 2:27pm
Sarah Dont switch it on any more.

Ive sent you a private message.
I should be able to sort this for you.
Posted By: brady Re: wanted computer wizz kid to fix my comp - 5th Mar 2012 3:05pm
Could be fluff blocking the heatsink and stopping the air cooling the cpu....even with the cleanest of houses you will still get fluff and dust inside computers....been there done that lol
Good news is the hard drive is working.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: wanted computer wizz kid to fix my comp - 5th Mar 2012 7:37pm
Originally Posted by Mark
Sarah Dont switch it on any more.

Ive sent you a private message.
I should be able to sort this for you.

This man gets my vote after seeing all the trials and tribulations with strange RAID issues he's been fixing lately lol!

Not sure about the kid part though, WizzOAP maybe??

tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral