Forums
Posted By: TheDr WANTED: Slatwall Panel or Freestanding & Staff - 3rd Mar 2012 5:30pm
If anyone (you know who you are) wants to complain that this is advertising, please feel free to go away and amuse yourself in other ways smile

Just bought a new place in New Ferry, going to be open in a few weeks as soon as everything is set up, most of the decorating is now done I just need about 30 8x4 Slatwall panels. I can get them new, and if I don't get offered any I will do on Tuesday next week, just thought it might be an oddball item from a business that someone here works in.

I'll also be looking for some new staff, I already have a new mobile phone guy and laptop repairer, but do need two/three people to work in the shop and one to work on an eBay sales side.

The hours would be split part days and would include two full days on and two days off per week.

The eBayer would be spending the morning listing individual items (not shop stock), cover the dinner breaks and in the afternoon packaging anything that has sold.

Some knowledge of computers/phones would help, but far more important is an eagerness to learn. As long as you have that you can be taught the basics and call for help with the complicated stuff smile

There's a lot more room in this place than the Rock Ferry shop so there will be more of the phone accessories than we currently have (I'll make a donation later for that blatant plug laugh )
PM sent wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral