Forums
Posted By: turnip DJ - 12th Feb 2012 6:45pm
I'm getting married next year in July and we are just aftyer a few quotes for a DJ, preferably with karaoke. We're after one with a mix of songs from the new to some older like queen and quo. DJ will be needed for between 4 and 5 hours. So yeah, let me know if you are a DJ or you know any good ones.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: DJ - 12th Feb 2012 7:07pm
hi,my father in law is a dj,he doesnt do karaoke tho!!!i dont know what he charges but i do know he is alot cheaper than most and he is good!!let me know if you want his number.
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: DJ - 13th Feb 2012 12:54am
I know a lot of the DJ's and singer working the Wirral and Liverpool pub scene, PM me and I'll send you some phone numbers.
Posted By: Steve_Wallasey Re: DJ - 13th Feb 2012 6:59am
I totally recommend this guy: http://www.wirraldiscos.co.uk/
Posted By: AndyW Re: DJ - 14th Feb 2012 3:35am
Laser Light Disco's

Mobile disco dj for hire with full laser lighting show, covering the wirral, liverpool, merseyside and surrounding area's available for any occasion, function or event, all music from 50,s, 60,s, 70,s, 80,s, 90,s to present day, r'n'b, pop, dance, rock 'n' roll, clubland, motown, chart etc all genre's available, can provide karaoke, or just disco and lightshow on own. all karaoke and music tracks up to date of present day, top of the range sound and lighting system, competitive prices, short notice bookings taken. also available for pub, club, bar residencies, for all your disco, dj, karaoke needs contact us.

we run a friendly, reliable, expert service

forget the rest use the best, no expense has been spared on qaulity audio equipment, microphones, lighting etc, and keeping the ever growing database of music and karaoke bang upto date.

contact Andy on 07515109782
© Wirral-Wikiwirral