Forums
Posted By: vikkithomas Household items - 15th Jan 2012 8:16pm
Hi everyone i was just wondering if anyone has any sort of house stuff as my ex has thrown me and my 10 month old son out and we have nothing so i am having to start again. Anything at all from a toaster to a cooker i'll be greatful for anything.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 8:28pm
I will have a sort out and even drop any thing i have off for you ,it`s a shite wold love isn`t it i know i have some towels coz i`v just bought new ,chin up vikki
Posted By: vikkithomas Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 8:31pm
Thank you so much hunni i'd be very greatful xx
Posted By: woofie Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 9:03pm
I`ve got a brand new unopened food blender for you if would like it. It might be good for making baby`s food.
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 9:04pm
Got a toaster and maybe a few other bits but not back to wirral till next Friday, I can drop them off for you if you want them
Posted By: vikkithomas Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 9:06pm
That would be great thank you. Message me when you get back xx
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 10:26pm
You know it`s times like this i find really heart warming this girl doesn`t seem to have much and every one so far is offering to help her ,what really nice people you are :)come on peeps lets have a mouch around and see what we don`t need or want any more and get her back on her feet smile
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 10:47pm
hi sorry to hear your situation,have you tried freecycle?you may be able to get larger items off there i.e sofas beds ect.
Posted By: woofie Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 10:54pm
I also have a single bed like new condition, if you want it.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 10:54pm
Yes Vicky i forgot about the Wire in Wallasey pm me tell me where you are roughly like i mean area
Posted By: vikkithomas Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 10:57pm
Hi yes i've had a look on freecycle this evening. Thanks for your generosity. Woofie thanks but my son is only 10 months old so a single bed would be no use but thank you. I am currently staying in my parents spare room in oxton x
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Household items - 15th Jan 2012 11:08pm
Hey Vicky couldn`t you take the bed and keep it some where it sounds good and your little boy will be in it before you know it ,have you got some where to store the things people may offer you ?
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Household items - 16th Jan 2012 9:16pm
have got a couple of bed bases, single and double, new.
have also got a dining table.
you'll have to collect them though.
Posted By: monsterz4 Re: Household items - 17th Jan 2012 7:15pm
aww so nice of all you people to help vikki xx see vikki keep your chin up hun x
Posted By: rossie Re: Household items - 17th Jan 2012 7:53pm
Try Society of St Vincent De Paul you will find their number on their web page. They maybe to help you and also help you with form filling for a community care grant or loan.CAB also have contact numbers.Good luck,
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Household items - 17th Jan 2012 8:05pm
PM Me and let me know where you are and i will bring some stuff up for you June
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: Household items - 19th Jan 2012 7:02pm
Vikki, I'm home a day early so if you PM me ill pop up with these bits for you
Posted By: reddragon Re: Household items - 21st Jan 2012 12:07pm
hi Vicky Ihave a 2 seater settee if any use to you it won't fit in my living room so Ive just put it in garage for now
Im in Bromborough

Attached picture marks 2 seater.jpg
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Household items - 21st Jan 2012 4:24pm
I got lots of tableware and cutlery and towels all vgc if you need hun just pm me when needed i will keep hold of them for you
Posted By: kendo Re: Household items - 28th Jan 2012 10:23pm
Mr Hanky, if this lady doesn't want the double base could I possibly have it please?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral