Forums
Hi guys
im after a seiko snd703p1 cronograph watch (will consider a similar seiko watch)
thanks guys
take care
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...w=snd703p1&_sacat=See-All-Categories

take your pick!
I know about the ebay one's mate, i was hoping someone on here might have one, there's so many fakes out there, i would have wanted to check it over
cheers though matey
Some of the fakes are as good as the real thing. I bought a fake Omega Seamaster in Dubai-cost me £40- four years ago. It has kept perfect time since then-and even fooled a watch salesman from Prestons of Bolton until he examined it closer.
Originally Posted by FiremanFil
Some of the fakes are as good as the real thing. I bought a fake Omega Seamaster in Dubai-cost me £40- four years ago. It has kept perfect time since then-and even fooled a watch salesman from Prestons of Bolton until he examined it closer.

Ah haaaaaa, thats where I went wrong. I bought my cheap rolex from Turkey and if you set it, two days later is 3 days ahead of its self!
:-)
Lmao...i thought i had a fake tag so sold it for £20 turned out to be a real one :o(, the guy sold it for £400+....absalutely gutted
Originally Posted by FiremanFil

So... it didn't fool him then? None of the fakes are as good as the real thing. Full stop. I wouldn't fancy a fake watch working in 600mm of water, let alone 600 metres. Fine if you only want it for showing off down The Dog & Duck, but Omega Seamasters are professional watches for men who take part in adventurous pursuits... not for blokes who watch James Bond do them on a Bank Holiday from their couch.

I think the original poster is right in not buying from eBay. Get it looked at properly before you hand any cash over.
Bloody Hell, bushy-that's a bit judgemental, innit. You know nothing about me-so what's your beef?
Yeah.. s'pose so! Just don't like seeing people get (potentially) ripped off, even if they know they're buying fakes. Winds me up (no pun intended!). No beef against you personally - like you say we don't know each other - my beef is against fake goods.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral