Forums
Posted By: Aloysius Welsh Short -Stay Accomodation - 8th Nov 2011 8:00pm
Hi,
I'm looking for short term accomodation on or near Anglesey.
Caravan or Chalet would be best, but would also be interested in anything that would suit S.W.F for about 2-4 weeks.
I know it's getting late in season & most sites are due to shut down for over-wintering, but I am looking to relocate & need freedom to move about in order to check work prospects with view to permenant move.
Please P.M me with details & rent ... Thank You ...

-Aloysius-
Posted By: JellyStar Re: Welsh Short -Stay Accomodation - 8th Nov 2011 10:45pm
http://www.goldensunsetholidays.com/
Stayed here camping in summer, the have caravans and chalets to rent, lovely location in Benlech, plenty of small supermarkets and other facilities in small village. You will need to contact them regarding rent etc and if theyre even open, tho did seen like they have a lot of residents living there. Hope some help, maybe they could recomend somewhere else?!?!?
thumbsup
Posted By: Aloysius Re: Welsh Short -Stay Accomodation - 8th Nov 2011 11:05pm
That would be perfect, Benlech Bay was one of the places I really wanted to be near.
Haven't been there for 15 years...
Will go investigate your link !
Thank you very much for taking the time to help me, very much appreciated xxx
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Welsh Short -Stay Accomodation - 8th Nov 2011 11:37pm
There's a nice,cheap but cheerful little cottage in Newborough,i can't remember name but i'm sure tourist information will sort you out. nice log fire too!
Posted By: Aloysius Re: Welsh Short -Stay Accomodation - 9th Nov 2011 8:37am
Newborough would be Good.
thankQ for jogging memory about tourist board.
Most camp sites have shut down for winter, stopped taking bookings end September, so i think i'll have to try other ways & means...
Yours might be one of them
ThankQ
© Wirral-Wikiwirral