Forums
Hello!

Pretty please can the good Wikiwirral people help me? I've been majorly let down by a company I used to buy a haloween costume from and Im after an old wedding dress to hack up. I came home from work today and my Mum told me that the charity shop on Seaview road next to the solicitors (over the road from the old coffee roast) had one but didnt contact me (long story mad) So one of my questions is does anyone know of someone that is running it at the moment and have a contact number as I know this changes from week to week.

And another question of anyone has or knows of an old style wedding dress being sold (cheaply) that I can buy to use.

Bit of a long shot but worth I try I hope.

Thanks
Oxfam in Heswall collects most of the wedding dresses donated to the charity. If a dress gets donated any of the Wirral shops then they get sent on to Heswall. Not sure about the prices though but they should have a decent selection
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wallasey Charity Shops - Old Wedding Dress - 26th Oct 2011 5:32pm
The cat and kitten charity shop in Borough Rd, Seacombe had one in the window earlier.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wallasey Charity Shops - Old Wedding Dress - 26th Oct 2011 5:34pm
There is no contact number in the shop and due to confidentiallity laws I can't tell you who has the shop, sorry. You will have to go and see for yourself, unless someone else on Wiki has passed it this week and remembers who has it, there is usually a sign in the window. Won't do you much good though as you would still have to go and see if they have a dress for you.
Sorry, can't be more help.
Others beat me to an answer, I am talking about the shop on Seaview Road.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Wallasey Charity Shops - Old Wedding Dress - 26th Oct 2011 7:08pm
what size do you need?
Preferably size 12
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Wallasey Charity Shops - Old Wedding Dress - 29th Oct 2011 2:28pm
forgot to check back sorry, do you still need one or is it a bit late now?

have got one somewhere, might have bit of blood etc on it.

drop me pm if you need one still.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral