Forums
Posted By: julianne man and van - 21st Oct 2011 3:19pm
looking for a man and van to pick up a corner sofa from noctorum to birkenhead cheap as poss please
Posted By: dodie Re: man and van - 21st Oct 2011 4:51pm
sent pm
Posted By: Clive Re: man and van - 21st Oct 2011 4:52pm
Originally Posted by dodie
sent pm
you beat me to it
Posted By: dodie Re: man and van - 21st Oct 2011 5:02pm
hi sorry did not mean to just some 1 we use but now i know you do removals i will use you too
Posted By: Clive Re: man and van - 21st Oct 2011 5:06pm
hi sorry did not mean to just some 1 we use but now i know you do removals i will use you too
I dont do removals lol, only have a punto, i was going to strap it to my roof, i moved a king size double bed yesterday in it, i must of looked like one of the hillbillies. haha
Posted By: keving Re: man and van - 22nd Oct 2011 8:25pm
Originally Posted by Willo
I dont do removals lol, only have a punto, i was going to strap it to my roof, i moved a king size double bed yesterday in it, i must of looked like one of the hillbillies. haha

Haha you going for the record of what a punto can carry willo !!
Posted By: Clive Re: man and van - 22nd Oct 2011 8:39pm
Originally Posted by keving
Originally Posted by Willo

Haha you going for the record of what a punto can carry willo !!
i can get loads in it lol, i will try anything
Posted By: lau2908 Re: man and van - 23rd Oct 2011 1:00pm
you'd be surprised what you can fit into these little cars, when i had a clio i fit so many thing into it, i once went to ikea and fit the following in, all at once, 2 large glass desks, 4 pine desks, 2 computer chairs, 2 filling cabinets, 4 bins, 2 large lamps, 2 storage cabinets, I have also had a 60" tv in there and a massive and i mean massive fish tank, i also moved a sofa with it once
© Wirral-Wikiwirral