Forums
Posted By: mistybluered Wanted Apple Ipad for autistic daughter - 18th Oct 2011 8:59am
Wanted Apple ipad for autistic daughter!

Cash waiting
Posted By: AlexB Re: Wanted Apple Ipad for autistic daughter - 18th Oct 2011 9:02am
Good luck getting someone to swap grin

Babum, tish - sorry, couldn't resist.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wanted Apple Ipad for autistic daughter - 18th Oct 2011 9:11am
raftl
I spoke to my mate, he has an ipad 1 32gb. it is in excellent condition and no doubt he probably has the orignil box also.

He offered it to me for cheap but has said that to anyone else he wants £300. The only reson he is selling as he wants to buy the ipad 2 with the proceeds. if he doesnt get 300 he wont buy an ipad 2, simples.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Wanted Apple Ipad for autistic daughter - 18th Oct 2011 9:41am
Not wanting to poo-poo your mates sale, but if on a budget then this is a bargain.

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/FB294B/A?mco=MjEzNzc0NjA

Apple refurb too.

With prices like that from Apple, I won't be selling mine.
with a 1 year limited warrenty also it is a good purchase. availability would be a concern. My brother in law bought an iphone last year that was a refurb from o2, after month 4 the screen got a line appearing on it when he called them they said the screen only has a 3 month guarentee. gutted. after about 8 months the wifi signal virtually disapeard.

He got it replaced for about 30 quid,wasy on the phone but nopt so easy on the pad. sometimes it is maybe better to get one that has never had a fault?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral