Forums
Posted By: petewenty Gas Cooker - 9th Oct 2011 7:27pm
Hi guys just wandering if anybody knows of anybody / anywhere getting rid of a gas cooker with a separate cooker and grill. Our oven section on ours has packed up and all the ones we have looked at in the shops are a little pricey so thought I would see if anybody on here could help. I can pick up from the local area (Wirral / Merseyside).

The cooker we currently have is 50 cm wide so would need a similar width one to replace it with.

If anybody can help please let me know along with how much you're looking for.

Thanks,
Pete
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Gas Cooker - 9th Oct 2011 9:42pm
hi,my dad has just advertised his in his local paper,he is in north wales tho!!!its only cheap and its in good condition with the grill on top!!
Posted By: petewenty Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 4:51pm
cheers mate, do you have any further information? How much does he want for it and any photos please? Also, where in N Wales is it please?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 7:35pm
i havent got photos as my dad is not computer literate at all,hes in st asaph which is by rhyl and he said it is £50.its a bargain for that tho i can assure you.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 7:39pm
its a white one by the way.
Posted By: petewenty Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 7:44pm
sounding good. Is it in decent nick and also, is it the standard size i.e. about 50cm wide, 60cm depth and 145cm tall? If so may be very interested.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 7:46pm
its a "vantage new world"and its 5yrs old,hes had it from new.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 7:51pm
yes hes just measured it for me and thats about right.if you want his phone number i'll pm you.
Posted By: petewenty Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 8:10pm
is it gas?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 8:11pm
yes it is mate.
Posted By: petewenty Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 8:28pm
we'll take it please mate. Should I speak to your dad about collecting or should we go through you. Just to double check though the oven and grill are separate? sorry to keep checking.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 8:33pm
hi yes they are both seperate,its an eye level grill,its prob best you deal with my dad,do you want me to pm you his number?
Posted By: petewenty Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 8:34pm
that would be great thanks. is it ok to call him now? if you could PM me his number then please. Cheers laugh
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Gas Cooker - 10th Oct 2011 8:44pm
ive just pm you,did it come through ok?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral