Forums
Posted By: Yozzax2 Eric's Club memorabilia - 4th Oct 2011 4:42pm
I'm looking for flyers, badges and posters from Eric's club in Liverpool. Will buy or swop. I know loads of people on this side used to make the trip over to Matthew St to see the amazing bands on between 1977-1980. So I'm hoping some people still have some bits and pieces. PM me if interested.
Posted By: Yozzax2 Re: Eric's Club memorabilia - 1st Jul 2012 1:58pm
bump
Posted By: hawklord Re: Eric's Club memorabilia - 24th Jul 2014 5:42pm
Hi,I used to go to Eric's between 77_80, then Bradys. First band I saw was Slaughter and the Dogs......brilliant!.
I was rolling round the net when I saw your post, just wondered if you still wanted some flyers, I know I had a load of stuff from them days, and did sell most, but have a feeling I still have some things( wrapped in my leather jacket) in a box somewhere.if your still looking I will dig it out.
Used to know Hockey,Wagga, Sprog, etc in them good old Birkenhead punk days.
Posted By: Raven61 Re: Eric's Club memorabilia - 24th Jul 2014 6:11pm
Hi Hawklord. I might be interested in some of this. I used to work with a lad off the Woody called Davey Almond, he was in a band called Unit Q, did you know him.
Posted By: hawklord Re: Eric's Club memorabilia - 25th Jul 2014 7:56pm
Hi, can remember the band, but not who was in it. Lot of punx round then, probably new him by sight, or a nickname.
It might take a couple of days to find where I put the stuff, but will let you know what I have. Afraid I sold most of it to a dealer a few years back in hard times along with my 1,000 + punk singles and 250 + punk albums ( I still cry about it)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral