Forums
Posted By: squirrel Wanted - Pallets, Pots and Planters! - 9th Sep 2011 3:39pm
The bigger the better! But will take anything I can plant in for the pots and planters, or re. the pallets, any I can use in the garden (even broken ones as long as some wood can be salvaged).

Can collect.

Cheers!
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: Wanted - Pallets, Pots and Planters! - 9th Sep 2011 10:53pm
jesus, wish you had asked last week, i work in a builders merchant and just spent the whole week smashing and burning hundreds off unwanted pallets.there may be some more that we will be getting rid of, will have a word with the boss tommorrow and get back to you.the ones i am thinking off are mostly decent quality but cannot be used for crane unloading
Posted By: squirrel Re: Wanted - Pallets, Pots and Planters! - 10th Sep 2011 12:29pm
Oh b*gger, missed them! cry

Would appreciate some if you can grab some phalinmegob, cheers!
I'm on and off here regularly so will catch your posts wink
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: Wanted - Pallets, Pots and Planters! - 10th Sep 2011 1:22pm
boss decided to take day off,so will ask him monday
Posted By: squirrel Re: Wanted - Pallets, Pots and Planters! - 10th Sep 2011 1:43pm
Cheers happy
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: Wanted - Pallets, Pots and Planters! - 12th Sep 2011 5:52pm
i have about 25 pallets, you can have as many as you wish mate, just call in to firwood builders merchant on pasture road in moreton opposite cadburys and ask for andy..except wedensdays and sundays cos i aint there.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral