Forums
Posted By: GinaDee123 WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 8:11pm
I am looking for a dog free to a good home, has to be trustworthy, placid and good with children.
Posted By: Mr_Papadopoulos Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 9:02pm
I worry about people asking about free pets, as I'm like will the dog get it's jabs and go to vets if ill, Gina hope you know where I'm coming from, this is not a go at you at all.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 9:02pm
Get a rottwieler, very missunderstood breed, will look after their owner to the death smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 9:05pm
[Linked Image]

Hahaha! LOL! & You are?

High 5!!!!! hi
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 9:07pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
[Linked Image]

Hahaha! LOL! & You are?

High 5!!!!! hi

raftl
Posted By: Mr_Papadopoulos Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 9:15pm
google Mr_Papadopoulos pic's and this pic showed up so took it love it. raftl
Posted By: Tombraider Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 9:19pm
try Gumtree, they allways want homes for pets!
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 9:29pm
i dont kno why everyone seems to think that just because you dont want to pay for a dog your not gunna look after it, iv grown up with dogs all my life, all of which hav been free and have never gone without! I would never put a dog at risk or not take it the vets if it needed something!!!! People who want to give a dog a good loving home don neccesarily have to pay throu the teeth for it!! Annoys me how judging people are!!!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 9:32pm
All the best in finding your new dog Gina.
you will need to put a pic on.
I would have a house like a zoo if i got away with it lol.
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 9:42pm
thankyou very much!! smile x
Posted By: Tombraider Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 10:01pm
What breed you after Gina?
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 10:56pm
anything really, aslong as its good with children and quite calm!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 11:01pm
Why dont you go look down at the pound? at least you will be saving a life Gina!
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 11:13pm
i went down the pound and they said they dont kno very much about there background, id like to reome a dog that has bee brought up around children you see. I fell in love with the dogs in he pound but they said they couldnt recommend them with my daughter as they dont have eough history on them!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 11:16pm
I will keep an eye out for you.
I went to the pound ages ago and came out crying too upsetting,
Posted By: reddragon Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 11:18pm
Give Tilly a shout Gina as Ithink she has a bit to do with dogs and might know someone
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 20th Aug 2011 11:39pm
thankyou!! I kno!!! Its so sad!! Just wanted to take them all with me!!!!x
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 21st Aug 2011 2:57am
thankyou, how will i find her on here? X
Posted By: Tombraider Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 21st Aug 2011 3:09am
Pm her Gina!
Posted By: Clive Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 21st Aug 2011 5:52am
Originally Posted by GinaDee123
thankyou, how will i find her on here? X
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/2793.html
Posted By: free_spirit Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 21st Aug 2011 6:26am
hi German shepherds are fab with kids and very loyal..

try looking for rescue centres of the breed that you would like, quite often they have history of the dog and its often been put in their care due to people not realising how time consuming a dog can be , or its not suited to them etc...

good luck in finding one..
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 21st Aug 2011 10:17am
I've got a black and white Red Setter, crackin dog.
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 23rd Aug 2011 8:15am
thanks everyone for ur help, we have found our new family member, shes a staff cross n she is really lovely smile made up!!!xx
Posted By: Tombraider Re: WANTED - dog free to good home - 23rd Aug 2011 11:48am
Happy for you Gina put some pics off your staff on wiki!xxx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral