Forums
Posted By: melloi micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 5:34pm
hi guys does anyone happen to have a memory card lying around they no longer need or use..it doesnt really matter what size it is as its only for him to store his music on his phone..am broke after school holidays like everyone else lol but he naggin me to death for one..so if anyone can help me id be very grateful
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 5:47pm
they are a fiver in argos
Posted By: melloi Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 6:29pm
oh really? i didnt realise they were that cheap..i just found a memory card in an old phone an 8g one at that..but its too big apparently i need a micro hdsc something or other as its a blackberry..typical init lol
Posted By: TheDr Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 7:05pm
What size are you after, bound to have a few old ones knocking around.
Posted By: melloi Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 7:18pm
oh any size really..hes 14 and wants to put music on his phone you know what they like at that age...so 2g 4g anything really would be appreciated
Posted By: TheDr Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 7:31pm
I'll have a look later, whereabouts are you (don't publish your full address in an open furum smile )
Posted By: melloi Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 7:32pm
im in central birkenhead. but i could pick it up if that makes it easier for you?
Posted By: TheDr Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 7:42pm
I'll see what I have, I'm sure someone on here can tell you where to pick it up from, I'm not allowed to say laugh
Posted By: melloi Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 7:48pm
hahaha ok let me know if youve got one if not ill try ebay..and you can always pm with address or yea someone give me a shout whereabouts it is please and ill pick up tomorra if thats ok with you?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 9:23pm
For music and photo's on a youngsters phone, the bigger the capacity the better probably. Play.com and 7dayshop.com are selling them with free delivery for less than £1 per GB.

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/...8gb+microsd&ob=4&urlrefer=search

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=104586

Play.com seem to deliver slightly faster than 7dayshop on the whole, but neither generally take longer than a few days in honesty.

laugh
Posted By: melloi Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 9:25pm
thanks matt if the dr doesnt get back to me ill check that out
Posted By: TheDr Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 18th Aug 2011 11:45pm
Found a 2GB one if that's any use to you.

Most BlackBerrys will take up to a 4GB, some will accept an 8 or even 16
Posted By: melloi Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 19th Aug 2011 8:34am
yea thats fine thank you..now how to pick ot up lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 19th Aug 2011 8:47am
Originally Posted by melloi
yea thats fine thank you..now how to pick ot up lol

Oh, I don't know - perhaps take a look at this;

http://www.bigabyte.co.uk/

There's an address on there somewhere.

Why don't you pop in and see if the nice gentleman there has anything for you?
Posted By: melloi Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 19th Aug 2011 8:52am
thank you very much nobody thats brill. could i pick it up today please if so whats the best time for you?
Posted By: melloi Re: micro sd card for sons mobile phone - 19th Aug 2011 2:11pm
the dr your a top bloke thank you sooo much
© Wirral-Wikiwirral