Forums
Posted By: joanne74 Wanted - Decent sized hamster cage - 15th Aug 2011 10:53pm
Hi guys.
My son has been nagging me for a hamster for ages, I said if he saved up himself he could get one.
He's saved enough for the hamster and all the stuff and wants to buy a small "starter" cage, I feel its too small, seems cruel!
Just wondered if anybody had a decent sized one lying around? Willing to pay, but obviously on a ten yr olds budget!

Cheers x
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Wanted - Decent sized hamster cage - 16th Aug 2011 12:05am
have got two, you can have one if you want foc. will need cleaning. drop me your number and i'll give you a ring over the next day or two.
Posted By: stumpyduck Re: Wanted - Decent sized hamster cage - 16th Aug 2011 8:12am
iv got a cracking hamster set up , with sawdust and some other bits too , its the one with all the different colour tubes and runs etc .
Posted By: joanne74 Re: Wanted - Decent sized hamster cage - 16th Aug 2011 11:29am
Ooo thanks guys, how much are you thinking?

I'm not sure how to decide between you now!
Posted By: stumpyduck Re: Wanted - Decent sized hamster cage - 16th Aug 2011 2:12pm
£10 for my lot ,the hamster cage was £45 on its own
your choice really as you have the free one to consider too .its my sons stuff so sadly cant provide for free , its been cleaned and ready to go .no box though .and no hamster either .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral