Forums
Posted By: vango wanted aluminium scaffold tower - 25th Jul 2011 10:40pm
im looking for a large-high scaffoldin tower would like it to be aluminium but am open to ideas

thanks vango
Posted By: scary Re: wanted aluminium scaffold tower - 26th Jul 2011 10:32am
costco liverpool scaffold tower brand new easyly reach 2nd floor if you havent got a card to get in then you can follow me over and come in with us if thats any help
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: wanted aluminium scaffold tower - 26th Jul 2011 6:03pm
How much was the cosco one mate?
Posted By: scary Re: wanted aluminium scaffold tower - 26th Jul 2011 7:26pm
couldent tell u what price it is i went on saturday and well u cant miss it just at the bottom not far from the bread isle its set up for you to see pretty tall and i think alloy if you decide you want to go and dnt have a card you can follow me over and come in with us you can have a look around while your there
Posted By: scary Re: wanted aluminium scaffold tower - 27th Jul 2011 12:00pm
ok offer to take you ended
Posted By: Sanchez Re: wanted aluminium scaffold tower - 27th Jul 2011 12:18pm
Cost co scaff tower is around 700ish!
Posted By: vango Re: wanted aluminium scaffold tower - 28th Jul 2011 10:10pm
Originally Posted by scary
couldent tell u what price it is i went on saturday and well u cant miss it just at the bottom not far from the bread isle its set up for you to see pretty tall and i think alloy if you decide you want to go and dnt have a card you can follow me over and come in with us you can have a look around while your there
thanks for the offer scary not bin on for a few day i realy do appreaciate tho offer tho thanks again

i need some thig 6 meter ish but the main thing is the cost carnt afford brand new lol i need a realy cheep one thanks for the help
© Wirral-Wikiwirral