Forums
Posted By: tweetypie_5x wanted: zafira roof rack - 25th Jun 2011 4:42pm
Has anyone got a zafira roof rack they no longer want? Its for a 2001 plate without the roof rails so i need they gully type if possible. Also after a top box if anyone has one of these they no longer use thanks.
Posted By: Talla Re: wanted: zafira roof rack - 25th Jun 2011 4:50pm
Originally Posted by tweetypie_5x
Has anyone got a zafira roof rack they no longer want? Its for a 2001 plate without the roof rails so i need they gully type if possible. Also after a top box if anyone has one of these they no longer use thanks.
If your stuck for doing a certain job, I can lend you a pair of rails that should fit.

They aren't used at the moment but they are worth more to me than the second hand value so I'm not really thinking of selling at the moment.
Posted By: tweetypie_5x Re: wanted: zafira roof rack - 25th Jun 2011 5:38pm
I need them to carry my daughters pram in when we go out so i need to buy a set and a roof box really, the storage space in a zafira isn't really alot. Thanks for the offer though. If you do decide in the future that you want to sell then would you keep me in mind?
Posted By: Talla Re: wanted: zafira roof rack - 25th Jun 2011 5:48pm
Suitable racks are available (new) on ebay for £43 (+£7 p&p), which is a lot cheaper than halfords circa £180.

CLICKY
Posted By: tweetypie_5x Re: wanted: zafira roof rack - 25th Jun 2011 8:24pm
Strangely vauxhalls are actually cheaper than halfords, they sell them for £129? I'll have a look on ebay later on. Thanks for your help its much appreciated
© Wirral-Wikiwirral