Forums
Posted By: Barham1989 Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 10:21am
I know its a longshot but stranger things have happened!

Looking for an online pass for the game homefront if anybody has 1 it would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: assassin Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 2:40pm
http://homefr0ntbattlecode.blogspot.com/ shh
Posted By: Barham1989 Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 2:53pm
its a complete scam but thanks anyway......
Posted By: assassin Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 3:24pm
you ask for help I try and help you out then you call me a tool.
Posted By: Mark Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 4:02pm
@ Barham
Personal insults at members will have your account suspend.

Try again with out the insults.
Posted By: Barham1989 Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 4:33pm
How are you trying to help me, The link you sent me to is a scam page and the download is definitely dodgy!

So please explain how you tried to help me?

Mark before you have a go at me check the link that he supplied and actually see who is in the wrong! If I had have downloaded the file to my computer then I am pretty sure the damage that would have been done would have been that bad that I wouldn't be able to write this to you now!

And im sorry that i called him a tool but he is at the end of the day if he didn't reply with a stupid and dangerous link then i wouldn't have said it.

A few people have told me about your terms & conditions and such mark you really want to have a look at them and amend them!
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 4:49pm
not to butt in technically he was trying to help you, he obviously had a quick look on google for you, spending his own time looking, I am sure if he knew it was dodgy he wouldnt have posted it, still he WAS trying to help you. If you want a code for free wherever you get it from will be dodgy up to a point , so if you want it that bad just pay the extremely high price of..... oh 6 quid
Posted By: Barham1989 Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 4:53pm
Well maybe if he was helping he should have gone to the extent of actually looking at the link.

Would you like a virus????
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 4:55pm
lol I personally would have downloaded it and looked into it myself before just assuming it was a virus which i assume you never, I know computers like the back of my hand so for me it wouldnt have been a problem, just buy it if you cant get it
Posted By: assassin Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 5:09pm
sorry I went on google and typed in Homefront online pass I don't know if it's a virus or not as I got my code when I got my game, so have no need to go to said webpage, sorry if I upset you. will never try to help anyone from now on.

all I can say is sorry.

ps got two virus scanner running that didn't see anything wrong same with my spyware.

again sorry If I made you cry.
Posted By: Barham1989 Re: Homefront Online Pass PS3 - 13th Jun 2011 7:36pm
ive put it through AVG twice and it shows spyware, Every game that needs some sort of code has a site like this.

Yea you probably shudnt help any1 from now on mate likin ya little comment at the end aswell didnt realise we were back in the school yard!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral