Forums
Posted By: dodie wanted mobile unlocking to use on t.mobile - 2nd Jun 2011 6:30pm
will pay thanks
Posted By: MattLFC Re: wanted mobile unlocking to use on t.mobile - 2nd Jun 2011 6:50pm
Do you mean you need your mobile unlocked? What Manufacturer and model is it?

I highly recommend Starlight Mobiles in the Birkenhead Market - www.starlightmobiles.com - used them many times for mobile unlocking and repairs, great bunch of fella's, usually unlockng is around £10 depending on model iirc.

smile
Posted By: dodie Re: wanted mobile unlocking to use on t.mobile - 2nd Jun 2011 7:28pm
hi yes needs unlocking forgot what its on but i will try who you said thanks
Posted By: TheDr Re: wanted mobile unlocking to use on t.mobile - 2nd Jun 2011 8:36pm
Which mobile is it, some of the T-Mobile phones I can unlock remotely for you so no need to bring it into my place (which I can't say the name of but it's not the one that MattLFC advertises every time somebody asks about unlocking smile )

If you send me a pm with the phone model I'll let you know if I can do it for you, if so I'll just need the IMEI number and I'll tell you how to do it.

Posted By: Clive Re: wanted mobile unlocking to use on t.mobile - 26th Sep 2011 11:34am
spamup spamup
Ever single post you have made you say exactly the same thing init, directing people to a site. With your location being india, am certain no one will click on that link.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral