Forums
Posted By: dodie wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 11th May 2011 7:31am
she is 91 & her back garden is a jungle need someone to give me a price for tideing it up please pm me she lives in prenton
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 11th May 2011 7:57am
Why not try and get a group together? I'd help for nothing. Your nan just needs to make the tea and tell war stories!!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 11th May 2011 9:07am
I'd be up for that. I could tell some war stories too. I have gardening tools so it wouldn't be too much hassle. Someone in the know could sort this one out with a list.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 11th May 2011 9:14am
Contact Wheels, he was running a gardening business.

smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 12th May 2011 10:24am
Originally Posted by Nobody
I'd help for nothing. Your nan just needs to make the tea and tell war stories!!

withthat
Posted By: rocks Re: wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 12th May 2011 4:29pm
proof that there are good people still out there, good on ya guys clap
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 12th May 2011 7:31pm
So come on, let's start a list, I don't have any gardening tools as I have a gardener sorry but I'll put in the man hours and bring some summer beers!

1. Dodie
2. Nobody
3. Bandy
4. Jase

If this generates enough interest, perhaps one of the mods can move it to another section, which may be viewed by more people.

Seems to that this may be perfect for a wiki bonding session!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 12th May 2011 7:34pm
Oh, and if Wheels could act as 'the boss' and 'man in charge' then that would be ideal.

Spread the wikilove!
Posted By: Wheels Re: wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 12th May 2011 8:25pm
Sorry guys I work 60+ hours a week at the moment and with the spare hour or so I get free I Can't work for nothing not with today's petrol prices & a 2nd baby on the way frown my tools have taken a beating the last few months too raftl (everyone wants there gardens done).

I hope you get enough intrest and it gets sorted.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: wanted someone to tidy my nans garden - 13th May 2011 7:08am
Originally Posted by Nobody
So come on, let's start a list, I don't have any gardening tools as I have a gardener sorry but I'll put in the man hours and bring some summer beers!

1. Dodie
2. Nobody
3. Bandy
4. Jase
5. Willo

If this generates enough interest, perhaps one of the mods can move it to another section, which may be viewed by more people.

Seems to that this may be perfect for a wiki bonding session!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral