Forums
Posted By: carole696 kennel cough ? - 2nd May 2011 3:19pm
hi can anyone on here give me some advice please i have just had my dog in the kennels for a few days while i was away i made sure she was up todate with all her needles even kennel cough it was her first time in kennels i picked her up on friday she seemed ok but over the weekend she has been very very quiet sad even an has started to make strange noises like she is going to be sick and sneezing i was just wondering could this be kennel cough ?
Posted By: rocks Re: kennel cough ? - 2nd May 2011 3:31pm
i doubt it if shes up to date with needles, if shes never been in kennels before she maybe a bit stressed with all the upset, as for the sneezing just keep an eye on her in case she may have a grass seed stuck, id leave it a few days before taking her the vets because an unnecessary vist to the vets will be more upset for her, hope everythings ok anyway.
Posted By: carole696 Re: kennel cough ? - 2nd May 2011 3:39pm
thanks it was her first vist and she had all her needles buster etc before she went was just concerned
Posted By: rocks Re: kennel cough ? - 2nd May 2011 3:49pm
next time if you need anyone to mind her only for a few days you should ask on here (someone else has) it'd save you money and she may not get stressed if shes in a family home, if shes house trained and doesnt chew etc a few people will offer including myself, its another option for you anyway
Posted By: carole696 Re: kennel cough ? - 2nd May 2011 3:54pm
cheers for that i had a friend mind her last time but she is a very nervous dog the vet said she has fear aggression so i can only have people she knows once she knows a person she is fine i had to take her the kennels muzzled on the first day she was terrified an did snap at the kennel staff but once they got to know her she was fine they even said when i picked her up she is a soft a brush once she gains confidence i know one thing i wont but putting her in any kennels again its horrid seening her looking so sad now
Posted By: carole696 Re: kennel cough ? - 2nd May 2011 3:58pm
thanks ;(
Posted By: rocks Re: kennel cough ? - 2nd May 2011 4:34pm
Originally Posted by lleyton
cheers for that i had a friend mind her last time but she is a very nervous dog the vet said she has fear aggression so i can only have people she knows once she knows a person she is fine i had to take her the kennels muzzled on the first day she was terrified an did snap at the kennel staff but once they got to know her she was fine they even said when i picked her up she is a soft a brush once she gains confidence i know one thing i wont but putting her in any kennels again its horrid seening her looking so sad now

oh well she'd be fine after a couple of meetings with the person first, hope she starts feeling better soon but after you explaining her personality i think you'll find its just stress related
© Wirral-Wikiwirral