Forums
Posted By: gypsyjune GLASS DOOR FRIDGE MINI OR NORMAL - 11th Apr 2011 9:09pm
Hello everyone ,I am still looking for a glass door drinks cooler,or glass door fridge,if anyone has got one they would like to sell please let me know, thanks .June
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: GLASS DOOR FRIDGE MINI OR NORMAL - 11th Apr 2011 9:10pm
You opened your shop yet gypsyjune?
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: GLASS DOOR FRIDGE MINI OR NORMAL - 11th Apr 2011 9:23pm
Not yet fancy you remembering that,It will be about 3 weeks It was a mess, no toilet or sink, and someone had smashed the back windows. Electrics were a joke. We have basicly had to start from scratch but what the hell wont be long now. Its not my shop by the way, its my daughters
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: GLASS DOOR FRIDGE MINI OR NORMAL - 11th Apr 2011 9:27pm
Ha I know I've been waiting ages lol. Well good luck to your daughter and don't forget to let us all know where it is and when she opens
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: GLASS DOOR FRIDGE MINI OR NORMAL - 11th Apr 2011 9:32pm
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Its not my shop by the way, its my daughters
Who's running around like a madman, you or your daughter wink
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: GLASS DOOR FRIDGE MINI OR NORMAL - 11th Apr 2011 9:40pm
Hello DD, Yes I am running around like a madman,We all are.With a bit of luck as the saying goes,You reep what you sow,and with a bit of luck and o lot of hard work things should go well.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: GLASS DOOR FRIDGE MINI OR NORMAL - 11th Apr 2011 10:27pm
Yeah, good luck, its nice you're working as a family - not always that easy these days.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral