Forums
Posted By: DavidB Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 8th Apr 2011 11:26pm
Going away next month and looking for someone who loves dogs that can look after my pug for a month. I have someone staying at the house, but not the dog.

[Linked Image]

She's no trouble at all, doesn't need much exercise, no problem with children at all, very friendly, gets on with other dogs, house trained, doesn't bark, etc. She sleeps for most of the day but is playful and can be left at home. She's just a very loyal, small dog that loves attention and loves sleeping on your lap and doesn't give any grief at all!
Thanks!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 8th Apr 2011 11:28pm
Do you know what mate, she looks bloody lovely, problem is I wouldn't want to give her back.

She'd get on great with our dog, Rosie, I'm sure.

But a month down the line, I wouldn't want to say goodbye!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 9th Apr 2011 2:00pm
I think she'd get on OK with cats, she'd play with them though, I suppose it depends on your cat!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 10th Apr 2011 6:12pm
She can go upstairs, but is quite obedient, you only have to tell her a couple of times and she won't do it. smile
Thanks Summer, I've sent you missus' number as it's her dog!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 12th Apr 2011 11:24am
Is anyone interested or know anyone? smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 14th Apr 2011 2:35pm
Presume previous interest was all talk?

As I said, I'd love to, but you wouldn't get her back. I will ask my family if they fancy it - I don't blame you for not wanting to use kennels!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 14th Apr 2011 2:47pm
You're excused.

I was just commenting on the fact that David is still looking for a stable environment for his dog.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 14th Apr 2011 2:56pm
Originally Posted by Alex85
You're excused.

I was just commenting on the fact that David is still looking for a stable environment for his dog.
Fact?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 14th Apr 2011 2:57pm
I'd love to! I really would but like Alex said I wouldn’t want to give her back! & my dog Humphrey is a grumpy old fart these days and doesn’t appreciate other dogs company anymore!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 14th Apr 2011 3:09pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Originally Posted by Alex85
You're excused.

Fact?

Erm, based on the fact that David was asking 2 days after it was seemingly sorted if anyone else knew of anyone?

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 14th Apr 2011 3:10pm
Originally Posted by summer01
she will have that stable enviroment thanks very much .

Not sure I said anywhere that she wouldn't?

Posted By: hoseman Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 14th Apr 2011 3:19pm
Hmmmm.....The movie Men in Black comes to mind when i see that dog (sorry!) lol
Posted By: Fatfairy Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 14th Apr 2011 5:04pm
She is beautiful, and i would have had her for a week or maybe two but as other ones said a month and it would break my heart,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 14th Apr 2011 7:36pm
Poor dog.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 15th Apr 2011 5:33pm
Ditto
Posted By: DavidB Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 15th Apr 2011 7:45pm
Yeah, she's going round to Helen's on Monday! Thank you Summer once again, hope the cat likes her! smile smile

We're going in a couple of weeks so we had to get the situation sorted out quickly!
Posted By: Hounds Re: Dog minder wanted for 1 month - 1st Mar 2013 4:30pm
© Wirral-Wikiwirral