Forums
Posted By: sarahdavo GENTS BIKE FREE OR CHEEP AS CHIPS - 25th Mar 2011 1:01pm
Hi my hubby uses a push bike to ride 11 miles to work and 11 miles back , he consequently goes through push bike s quite regularly. we just wonderd if anybody had one doing nothing in ther back garden, that they no longer use.
thhanks

sarah and max
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: GENTS BIKE FREE OR CHEEP AS CHIPS - 25th Mar 2011 1:18pm
I may have one, sarah. I'll pm you, later on
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: GENTS BIKE FREE OR CHEEP AS CHIPS - 25th Mar 2011 3:15pm
oh marvelous, im sure he can do that, he used to fixing punctures. let me know summer if you have it would be greatly appreciated. xx
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: GENTS BIKE FREE OR CHEEP AS CHIPS - 25th Mar 2011 5:04pm
I'll leave you too it then, Sarah x
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: GENTS BIKE FREE OR CHEEP AS CHIPS - 25th Mar 2011 9:06pm
hi rudebox, i thought the replies were all from summer sorry. max would be happy with either x
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: GENTS BIKE FREE OR CHEEP AS CHIPS - 25th Mar 2011 9:12pm
I can,t pm anybody it sayas ive reached my limit, of private messages. i have deleted all messages in my inbox, so i dont know why i cant respond to anybody privatly.

If you have a bike that max could collect could you pm me your address and the time and day to collect.

thank you sarah and max
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: GENTS BIKE FREE OR CHEEP AS CHIPS - 26th Mar 2011 10:41am
summer could you pm me your address and time to collect bike please. max wants to know your address thank you x
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: GENTS BIKE FREE OR CHEEP AS CHIPS - 27th Mar 2011 2:47pm
please lock now
© Wirral-Wikiwirral