Forums
Posted By: MerseyMan WANTED! - Railway sleepers for garden. - 22nd Mar 2011 1:21pm
Does anyone know where I can get hold of railway sleepers on the Wirral short of taking them up from the actual track smile
Could do with a few to build some sort of border in the garden. Any help or advice much appreciated.
Thanks
Posted By: kimpri Re: WANTED! - Railway sleepers for garden. - 22nd Mar 2011 1:35pm
some here wink

Attached picture DSC_0107.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WANTED! - Railway sleepers for garden. - 22nd Mar 2011 2:22pm
Took the words out of my mouth Joe!
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: WANTED! - Railway sleepers for garden. - 22nd Mar 2011 3:00pm
Corpy rd stacked hight ready to go! grin
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: WANTED! - Railway sleepers for garden. - 22nd Mar 2011 3:30pm
err cheers guys haha,there's millions of sleepers all under one arch it's called Birkenhead Town Station da da da dah! Seriously though could do with a few without having to dodgily carry them away. smile Anyway one know best place to get woodchippings and some fake grass (astro turf) from, I could do with some greenary in the garden without the upkeep. Potted plants are fine just could do without weed picking and mowing when I do have free time. Plus I will need a Whacker plate for the day to firm down the sand before I lay the astro turf. If anyone has any reccomendations that would be great. smile
There's a reclamation place in Corporation Road - he may have some
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: WANTED! - Railway sleepers for garden. - 22nd Mar 2011 4:12pm
Beers on Allport road have them in last year they were 25 + vat each.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: WANTED! - Railway sleepers for garden. - 22nd Mar 2011 4:25pm
Joe, Al, that was my first though, get yourself down Haymarket Mersey man
© Wirral-Wikiwirral