Forums
Posted By: Petei123 Home beer brewing kit - 12th Mar 2011 7:33pm
As above.

Always wanted to brew my own ale for personal consumption. If anybody is selling a kit, let me know.

Cheers
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Home beer brewing kit - 17th Mar 2011 5:07am
Are you after stuff to make kit beer or beer from grains
Posted By: Petei123 Re: Home beer brewing kit - 17th Mar 2011 12:01pm
erm im not too sure...

ive seen the kits that you can buy that comes with a brewing barrel, pre mixed mixture etc...

its just something that ive wanted to do for a while, but have no idea on how to start...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Home beer brewing kit - 17th Mar 2011 2:53pm
In my experience, mouthwash would taste better.

I've never had a decent home-brewed pint, maybe I just have no friends who are any good at it.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Home beer brewing kit - 17th Mar 2011 5:29pm
Originally Posted by Alex85
In my experience, mouthwash would taste better.

I've never had a decent home-brewed pint, maybe I just have no friends who are any good at it.

It depends how you make it the people who have tasted my homebrew prefer it to commercial beer but I make mine from scratch with grains and hops but kit beer has come on in leaps and bounds over the last few years smile

Originally Posted by Pete_306TD
erm im not too sure...

ive seen the kits that you can buy that comes with a brewing barrel, pre mixed mixture etc...

its just something that ive wanted to do for a while, but have no idea on how to start...

You will need a fermenting bucket a beer kit of your choice and a keg or 40 brown pint bottles and a bit of patience its very easy to make your own beer and the results are very satisfying smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral