Forums
Hi i have 5 cats that i have rescued over the years and thought it might be worth asking if anybody has any cat things they no longer need. id like a large cat activity centre/scratch post, wicker bed, cattery or cat run, cat bowls, etc. perhaps you have had a cat or kitten at some point, and no longer have them, and no longer need the cat stuff. any old surplus to requirements cat litter or food, etc or have you an old shed that might do for a cat house in the garden doing nothing. Im preferably looking for freebies, although i may be able to afford a bit, depends on the price. or perhaps i could trade, i have all sorts in my home just ask and ill see if ive got it and no longer need it .thank you for reading sarah
Originally Posted by summer01
i have something i will pm you later its a tunnel thing she dosent like it i mean my cat hasn t suused it out yet lol .brand new i will have a look to see godd job you posted this asi have started to have a clean out .

ok thank you, ill hear from you later xx
tunnels, where???? wink
bumping up, still after cat bits, anybodys old shed, cat run, cattery, cat toys bowels, liter etc thank you
© Wirral-Wikiwirral