Forums
Posted By: chrisimp anything hillman imp related - 29th Oct 2010 10:43pm
Hi everyone!

I'm interested in anything hillman imp (and variants) related, from literature to parts and cars!

I'm an imp owner/enthusiast who is a very active imp club member, probably too much lol. so not a dealer looking to make money on items.

Anything offered free or brought or charitable donation to a charity of your choice will either be used by myself or given free from me to the imp club for their spares in turn helping other nutters like me smile

Looking forward to hopefully hearing from someone, thanks for reading

Chrisimp
Posted By: hoseman Re: anything hillman imp related - 30th Oct 2010 11:56am
Off topic a bit, but i used to have 2 of Bond 875`s ! One with standard engine other with the stilletto (or california?) engine in. Twin carbs the lot....Scared the poo outa me!!!
Posted By: chrisimp Re: anything hillman imp related - 2nd Nov 2010 3:13pm
Crazy little cars those!

Back to the top anyhow, surely someone has something to offer? smile

Cheers
Chris
Posted By: kimpri Re: anything hillman imp related - 2nd Nov 2010 5:15pm
look here, clicky smile
Posted By: Worzel Re: anything hillman imp related - 6th Nov 2010 9:10pm
Imps seem to be popping up regular ... I saw one in New Brighton a couple of weeks ago and saw one in ASDA car park in Liscard earlier on.
Posted By: chrisimp Re: anything hillman imp related - 7th Nov 2010 10:23pm
was one green? if so I know that one smile yep cant wait to finish my more std one and start using it daily, its been too long not using a more sensible one (ive had 14 so far haha)
Posted By: Worzel Re: anything hillman imp related - 8th Nov 2010 12:46am
The one last night was blue, or perhaps Jade, it was dark at the time and I passed it, it was parked up.

If it was daylight, I would have taken a photo.

The one in New Brighton, I think was red.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral