Forums
Posted By: Handbag Wanted : Steel Storage Container 8x10ft - 10th Sep 2010 4:30pm
Hi All

Been trying to find a reasonably priced steel storage container for out community Allotment project, I have limited funds (got to be a very reasonable price as the cost is tied to the charitable grant we received and what we were originally quoted)and need to buy one before the bad weather sets in.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wanted : Steel Storage Container 8x10ft - 11th Sep 2010 1:55pm
can get you one made up but it could cost up to £200
Posted By: Colgo Re: Wanted : Steel Storage Container 8x10ft - 11th Sep 2010 2:37pm
TEU in Southport sell and hire them, could be worth a try.
They have a website HERE
Posted By: Handbag Re: Wanted : Steel Storage Container 8x10ft - 13th Sep 2010 7:46am
Thanks for the info guys.

The problem I have is that we received a grant for the steel storage container, the grant application was put in 6 months ago and we have only just received funds now.. I am tied to spending the amount that was put down whenb we requested the funds and I also can't buy something else, it has to be a steel shipping container.
I will try the TEU website and see what they say. I just hoped that maybe someone would know of one locally..
Posted By: bert1 Re: Wanted : Steel Storage Container 8x10ft - 13th Sep 2010 10:30am
Just had a word with a mate, they have 2 containers on their allotment, sorry he couldn't remember the name of the place he bought it, but it should be easy enough to find, he called in a few places and they all had containers for sale. The places are all situated in between Aigburth on the main road that would lead to the airport. He reckons there stacked high so you won't miss them.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral