Forums
Posted By: shazza51 Parrot cage wanted - 22nd Jun 2010 9:44pm
medium/large size parrot cage wanted please, for blue fronted amazon,
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Parrot cage wanted - 22nd Jun 2010 10:15pm
I'm also after a medium sized garden water fountain/feature if anyone has one they dont want any more, thanks
Posted By: TheDr Re: Parrot cage wanted - 22nd Jun 2010 10:24pm
Swift As A Bird on the Old Chester Road (opposite the Library in Tranmere Urban Village, near the Lidl) had a second-hand one on the front of the shop today, I've just called Mandy (owner) and she says that it is a Dome opening top with swing feeders and a large door (think that's right) and it looked quite large to me when I was passing.

The place is closed on a Wednesday, the shop number is 644 0554. If you REALLY need it tomorrow then pm me your number and I'll pass it to her.

Asking £90 for it (she also has lots of new ones wink )
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Parrot cage wanted - 23rd Jun 2010 1:06pm
gutted, havent got spare £90 at the min, had 1 daughter's b'day last wk and 1 2moz so am reeeaaaally skint ha ha. oh well i'll keep looking, thanks anyway xx :-)
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Parrot cage wanted - 23rd Jun 2010 3:48pm
[Linked Image]

Keep ya eye on this parrot cage, it is on ebay and is from the moreton area, bidding is currently at £1.20 and it doesn't finish until another 4 days, im guessing you will get it for around £50 maybe less if you are lucky.

Ebay parrot cage
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Parrot cage wanted - 23rd Jun 2010 9:57pm
Cheers for that, its on £10.50 right now with 3days to go so will defo keep me eyes on it! Need to get one as cheap as poss coz am dead skint so fingers crossed! cheers
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Parrot cage wanted - 23rd Jun 2010 10:20pm
No probs Shazz gud luck luv, lets hope the bidders dont bid anymore, there was a nice one on there last week (same as my african grey parrot cage that i paid £140 for) and that went for £45 which was a great price so if you can scrape £50 together tops then you might just get this one but fingers crossed you get it for £20 or somethin silly like that. It can happen and this cage would be perfect. good luck again luv i will be keeping watch x

Also if it is in your budget range then when its nearly finished, dont throw your bid in until the timer gets down to the last 20 secs shazz, that way it wont cause anyone to have a bidding war with you. Kev
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Parrot cage wanted - 23rd Jun 2010 10:49pm
yeah i've done that last min thing b4 but still lost out to someone doing the same as me lol, only want another one coz we went overboard when we got him and bought him a HUUUUGGGEEE cage (that wud fit all the kids in aswell! ha ha) and now its way too big for the room as we've moved house! Paid £400 for the cage 14months ago so need to sell it maybe to pay for smaller one but am bit reluctant coz i know he loves the space for all his toys! mad aren't we. oh well i'll keep looking! cheers anyway m8.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Parrot cage wanted - 24th Jun 2010 1:01am
lol awww well its nice to hear that he's a spoilt one anyway luv, i really dont think he's gonna be a happy chappy if you make his crib smaller! lol and im sure he will let you know in every way possible haha, mine is always punishing me with piercing screeching sounds when i have to put her back in her cage when she does not want to go back in, and she gets very destructive if i wont let her out of the cage, throwing her food all over the floor,swearing ect..anyway what you need when it comes to ebay last few secs bidding is an ebay sniper that bids for you, you set the seconds and ur maximum bid ect, and it does the job for you so you dont have to be in the house or online when you bid. you want the Goofbay sniper HERE it is free and ive won so many things that ive wanted by using it. you just need to join it luv and it will do the rest for you. always set your sniper to bid with 4 seconds to go. if ya need anymore help with it then fel free to pm me Shazz. Kev x
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Parrot cage wanted - 24th Jun 2010 11:39am
Nice one i'll try that, thanks ;-)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral